A Regional Manager will promote the sushi and other Japanese/Asian cuisines offered to customers/clients through the company’s values and missions with integrity, confidence, and knowledge. This position will also promote, develop, coordinate, and oversee all aspects of operations of an assigned region. The role will be working closely with Assistant Regional Managers, Field Supervisors, and franchisees in the business operations and will report to the Division Manager and General Manager. Essential functions of the position are listed below and must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- To protect AFC brand by all division members in stringent compliance with AFC system standard.
- To build strong and loyal account base by offering only approved products and services.
- Review business operations of all concepts for all accounts. Discuss business operations, procedures, and strategies to franchisees and field management.
- Manage and review scheduling for all field staff and Assistant Regional Managers.
- Coordinate with Assistant Regional Managers and marketing department with opening locations and new concepts possibilities.
- Organize and communicate effectively with all departments as necessary to ensure completion of all assigned tasks and projects.
- Ensure Assistant Regional Managers and field staff training needs are met.
- Maximize sales and profitability.
- Communicate closely with Assistant Regional Managers and Field Supervisors on all aspects of operations.
- Follow-up on training with technique learned and food safety guidelines.
- Ensure all Assistant Regional Managers and Field Supervisors are fully competent on Hot Foods Operations.
- Manage scheduling and maintaining of proper inventory for operations.
- Make plans and set regional goals.
- Develop training program for prospective franchisees and Field staff to master the “Art of Cooking.”
- Manage and resolve operation’s critical issues even after hours, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Occasionally oversee and evaluate the operations after hours and as necessary.
- Represent the company in the field at all times by dressing and appearing in a neat, orderly, and well-groomed manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience managing/supervising staff in a multi- unit environment
- Must have previous experience in restaurant management and multi-line, preferably in sushi industry
- Experience in prepared packaged food is a plus
- Must be able to travel out-of-state for extended periods of time
- Must have an excellent customer/client service skill
- Must be a team player
- Must have good communication, oral, and written skills
- Excellent time management, scheduling, managerial, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and under pressure.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking up to 8 hours or more
- Frequent bending, lifting, pushing, pulling of products, material, etc.
- Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds at times
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision