Advanced Fresh Concepts Franchise Corporation (AFCFC) is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator under the Sales & Marketing Department who will be responsible for activities such as new store openings, store closures, update store information in the database, and store complaints.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinate new store openings or closures with respective departments i.e. Legal/Compliance and R&D Department
- Create, update, and maintain store information in the company database.
- Notify appropriate departments (BOD, Legal/Compliance, Accounting, Distribution Departments) and Regional Managers of store updates i.e. conversions, opening, and closures.
- Facilitate the response and resolution of customer complaints received and/or existing issues with appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate with external/internal customers, information, and updates i.e. price increase, new item introduction and promotions proposed. Update company ‘point of sale’ system with the approved proposal information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing or similar studies.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in an executive assistant position.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively on an executive level
- Be self-motivated, willing to take the initiative, and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to approach all tasks in a systematic, disciplined, accurate and thorough manner.
- Looking for a consummate team player.
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefits package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision