A Sales Account Manager will be responsible with developing and fostering business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the AFC Operations. This position will also develop strategic action plans for clients/accounts to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
The Sales Account Manager will also identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team. Additionally, work with individual field / office teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for Acquiring New Accounts and drive our sushi sales within our account.
- Clear understanding of the retail business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Implement all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site inspection to achieve new business for AFC.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the accounts when situations arise, and develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer / products at all times.
- Participate in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business.
- Able to support services and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Account Managers to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of AFCFC.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the sales and marketing or related profession
- Proven success in a similar role and environment
- Excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation skills with professional and hospitable demeanor and attitude
- Strong attention to detail skill
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision