Position Summary: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and execution of marketing activities, as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project Management: Working with cross-functional teams on the development of creative projects, ensuring the proper completion of project intake forms, and the ability to take a project from concept through print/ digital completion
- Sales tools and Presentations: Create presentations and sales tools for client and internal meetings
- Photoshoots: Support all photoshoots, planning, development, prop sourcing, day-of needs, managing designers with post image editing
- Events: Assists in the planning and execution of company sponsored events including store openings and tradeshows. Includes pre-event coordination, on-site event execution, and post-event evaluation and recap reporting
- Ecommerce: Tracks our ecommerce sites, ensures all information is kept updating including images, product descriptions, and UPCs.
- Website: Experience in launching websites, including content organization and site maps
- Manage vendor setup and invoices
- Maintain and manage bulk creative orders and inventory levels.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid understanding of marketing and consumer communication principles and practices
- Ability to lead creative projects with experience developing and executing marketing concepts and designs, and a thorough understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences
- An understanding of graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and manage multiple projects at the same time with tight timelines, while remaining detail oriented with a positive spirit
- Enjoys writing and coming up with product descriptions and tag lines that align with strategic goals
- Thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently.
- Team player
- Collaborates well with cross-functional teams, many different personalities, and non-native English-speaking individuals, including Creatives, Project Managers, vendors, clients, and Executives.
- Has a passion for cultivating relationships, managing, and mentoring creatives, and can use that rapport to align teams around a vision
- Proven history of developing and implementing strategic marketing/communications plans with clear goals and metrics
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area, or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in marketing/events
- Food industry experience, a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with project management tools, including Trello.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to create presentations
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding or interest in Japanese culture, bilingual in Japanese and/or Burmese a plus, but not a requirement.
- Able manage all e-mails received to email@example.com and Marketing_support@afcsushi.com
- Analysis & Reporting: Assist in developing marketing/merchandising program KPIs and tools to analyze program effectiveness.
Physical Demands: Will be required to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. Some travel and overnight stays from time to time. Also, light lifting of supplies and materials.
Position Type: Full-time
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a non-exempt level position; Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm (ON-SITE). Schedule based on business necessity.
Must be willing to work; morning, nights, weekends, and holidays based on business necessity and coordinated through the reporting supervisor.
Salary range: $20-27/hour