This position will work primarily at AFC Headquarters as the Chef. This individual will closely with the Product Development and R&D teams to design, test, and improve new and existing recipes to cater towards current market trends.
Primary Job responsibilities:
- Design new recipes and improve existing recipes in consideration of ideas and market demand for new products.
- Create original recipes for mass production.
- Guide recipe and food product development by testing and (re)formulating products, recipes, and innovations.
- Improve preparation methods to meet operational/regulatory needs.
Secondary Job responsibilities:
- Researching food trends and innovations/competitor analysis
- SOP/instructional manual support
- Culinary Arts Degree or equivalent, must have a strong understanding of flavors and textures of Asian cuisine.
- At least 3 years in Product Development in Sushi and Asian Food.
- Experience in Franchise/Chain restaurants.
- Ability to create original recipes/sauces from scratch.
- Good English, inter-personal communication skills.
- Travel – Must be willing to travel for business as necessary.
***Applicants will be tested on experience during the interview process.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision.
Salary Range: $19.00/hourly