The Data Coordinator will be responsible with providing store data to the Data Analyst; assist with improving processes for data analysis; communicating data information to other departments as necessary; and complete other projects and tasks as assigned by the manager.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Primary Job Functions (80%)
- `Provide fundamental store data regularly to Data Analyst. Fundamental store data includes sales status, commission rates, rent rates, purchase ratio, etc.
- Communicate with Data analyst to create and improve formats and processes for data analysis using Excel and Power BI.
- Communicate with Distribution Team to handle the updating of Ecommerce, manage customer classes, updating of food cost etc. in the database.
- Communicate with Marketing Team to handle the updating of customer online portals and 1WS.
Other Job Functions (20%)
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Salar range: $19 – $22.00/hour (DOE)