Advanced Fresh Concepts Franchise Corporation (AFCFC) is looking for a Corporate Franchise Trainer who will train and coach new AFC sushi bar franchise owners. This position will be working with a dynamic team as part of the Compliance Division. Candidate must be highly driven, enjoys working with people, and has the right qualities to train a multicultural audience –even in difficult circumstances.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepare, coordinate, and conduct presential and online AFC Franchise Orientation and Food Safety Training for new Franchisees daily.
- Create, revise, and edit training materials, PowerPoint presentations, or visual aids to support classroom training.
- Prepare and apply tests to ensure the trainees’ knowledge and identify areas of opportunity in the training program.
- Ensure all brand training and content is in full compliance with company standards.
- Help move toward progress by synthesizing company objectives and connecting it with trainees.
- Accountable for individual and team duties.
- Available to work occasionally on Saturdays.
- Able to travel domestically (Approximately 25%).
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to lead, build and develop successful franchisees.
- Prior experience in a role that conducted formal training/teaching of group or class.
- Confident and adaptable to deal with complex situations and problem solve accordingly
- Great communicator in a multicultural environment, quick learner, and meticulous executor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Multilingual is a plus.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision