Accounting Department, Commissions group: Focus mainly on Commission statements and customer service between AFCFC and our Franchisees.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Review and enter reported weekly sales from the franchisee on a daily basis
- Review and analyze EDI weekly sales to be uploaded into our accounting database
- Review and analyze franchisee’s commission statements expediently
- Excellent customer service skills through phone and email communication
- Filing – specialized filing system
Qualifications & Skills
- Associate Degree or equivalent (combination of education credits and relevant full-time experience)
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.
- Attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Experienced with MS Excel and Word. Adaptive to learning our proprietary databases.
- Strong both written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in a group setting
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefits package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision
Salary Range: $19.00-$22.00/hourly (non-exempt)