Working within the Accounting Department, the Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for reviewing and analyzing Commission statements. This role will require strong communication skills to provide excellent customer service between AFCFC and our Franchisees.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Review and enter reported weekly sales from the franchisee on a daily basis.
- Review and examine EDI weekly sales to be uploaded into our accounting database.
- Review and assess franchisee’s commission statements expediently.
- Excellent customer service skills through phone and email communication.
- Filing – specialized filing system
Qualifications & Skills
- Associate Degree or equivalent (combination of education credits and relevant full-time experience)
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.
- Attention to detail and able to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Experienced with Excel and Word. Adaptive to learning our proprietary databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in a group setting.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefits package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision