This position works primarily at AFC headquarters to train prospective Franchisees to take over an AFC sushi bar. Incumbent will also assist the Executive Trainer in developing new products, with a focus on current and/or popular consumer trends.
Primary Job responsibilities:
- Train prospective Franchisees on the following subject matter:
- Sushi bar operation
- Quality control
- Food safety
- Customer service
- Product demonstration/sampling
Other Job Functions
- Provide technical training to Regional Managers on new item recipes.
- Additional tasks as assigned
- 5 years of culinary experience with a background in Sushi and Japanese cuisine.
- Kitchen management experience preferred.
- Bilingual English and Burmese preferred
- Good inter-personal communications skills.
- Passion for teaching/training
***Applicants will be tested on experience during the interview process.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision.