The Administrative Assistant under the Franchise Administration Team will assist and help support the processing of the client’s franchise agreements and other legal tasks in the department. S/he will facilitate the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks which includes direct communications with clients/franchisees.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Handles the processing of franchise agreements and other legal documents accurately and in timely manner
- In charged of contacting franchisees to obtain necessary documents, information, etc.
- Handles the processing of sales transfer requests and assisting franchisees with filling out the documents correctly and accurately
- Communicates and responds to franchisee inquiries relating to sales transfers and other legal matters
- Maintains spreadsheet, record keeping, and database management
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Assists with filing, maintenance of records, and supports other clerical duties in the department
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- One to three years of experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to successfully work in a busy, dynamic work environment
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision.
Full time: M-F (8:00am-5:00pm)
Salary range: $18.00 – $20.00/hour (DOE)