Advanced Fresh Concepts Franchise Corporation (AFCFC) is looking for an Administrative and Creative Assistant. This position will be responsible for assisting in the day to day functions of the Special Projects Division, including information research and photographing products for recipe card creation. Basic knowledge of DSLR cameras along with effective inter- and intra-departmental communication skills are required. The ability to remain self-driven and organized in a fast-paced environment is necessary.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Administrative Job Functions (45%)
- Assist in maintaining an organized system for all projects for quick retrieval, including image photography
- Research industry news for daily updates on supermarkets, industry competitors, etc.
- Research new support tool options such as equipment replacements, signage frames, clips, etc.
- Extract information from internal databases to create lists for product implementation support such as store lists, counts, area management, and product availability in a region
- Ensure necessary documents are printed and available when requested
- Maintain employee uniform inventory and distribution
Creative Job Functions (45%)
- Photography of products for recipes, signage, and other marketing materials
- Assist in resource coordination for photo/video shoots
- Relay design change requests with third party designers
- Procurement of stock photos when needed for signage
Other Job Functions (10%)
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Education— Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience—At least 2 years of office experience or internship, preferably in a food industry environment.
- Languages/skills/abilities—Fluency in English; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; communicates well with supervisor and peers; quick learner; positive attitude; time-management skills; creative sense; detail-oriented; ability to approach all tasks assigned in a systematic, disciplined, accurate, and thorough manner.
Basic understanding of digital image editing and manipulation, photography, practical use of digital cameras, and the organization of images, is a plus.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision